airtripp crowdfunding project main image
This icon image indicates COVID-19 COVID-19 relief

Give me a tablet to study!

Collected amount

$555
37%
Goal $1,500

Remaining days 12 days

You can use these payment methods

Help by sharing

What is Airfunding?

This is a crowdfunding platform used by almost 200 countries. Anyone can easily create a project!

People who shared 15


Story


the flag image of country H. Walter Castro
this is an icon showing user is verified Identity Verified

Hello!

My name is Walter, I am an educator - religious in Catholic School of San Juan Bautista - La Salle, Guatemala!

COVID19 makes students study remotely

With the new health crisis in Guatemala, some of the indigenous students of the San Juan Bautista - La Salle Catholic College, located in the Department of Sololá, Municipality of San Juan La Laguna, have been left without direct access to "Learning" education, for not having the resource at hand.

The educational community does what is within its reach, but we would like to provide something more and better...

Many students cannot afford to buy necessary equipment for an online class

Given the contextual situation, where the National Registry of People (RENAP) reports that 60% of the inhabitants, who mostly belong to the villages, are engaged in agriculture, especially coffee cultivation, smallholdings that on average have three ropes per family, The other 40% of the population, which mostly belongs to the municipal capital, is dedicated to crafts, commerce, tourism, NGO employees, municipal contracts, teachers, PNC and other state agencies, whose income exceeds the minimum wage.

as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, they have run out of income and it making it difficult for families to acquire a "Tablet" or "Smartphone" for their children to continue with education at distance provided by the College. as you know, After the pandemic began, the virtual modality was chosen, through the Google for education Gsuite platform, opting for work from home and weekly guides.

Help them to get tablets or smartphone for educational tools

A tablet, a smartphone, is not part of the family and educational life of these children for economic reasons.

With your support, you will help a child have access to virtual education by giving away a tablet through your donation.

If we are able to collect US $1,500, The beneficiaries will be given to16 students,

I want my students to continue training through virtual education, which is at risk from access to digital media since there is a group of scarce resources that They do not have a "tablet" or smartphone.

With the help of this digital tool, Students will be able to download their work, join video calls on Google Meet, receive emails with notifications and feedback on their assignments; In addition, they can take photographs of the work done in their notebook and upload it as an image to the Classroom platform, thus guaranteeing the right to education in times of pandemic.

Help us, so that the "Right" to Education is a reality at this juncture.

Thank you so much in advance

Help by sharing

Updates


No posts yet

What is Airfunding?

This is a crowdfunding platform used by almost 200 countries. Anyone can easily create a project!

Times supported 12


With just your smartphone, you can easily start your free crowdfunding now. Would you like to try and collect funds using Airfunding?

  • A unique crowdfunding platform where you could gather funds from supporters from more than 200 countries
  • Start your projects for free
  • Your project will be automatically translated for the world to see

The flow from creating your project until receiving your funds can be found out here

Start fundraising now