airtripp crowdfunding project main image


So my community know my artisan product!

Collected amount

Goal $1,500

Remaining days 0 days

This project has finished.

What is Airfunding?

This is a crowdfunding platform used by almost 200 countries. Anyone can easily create a project!

People who shared 3


the flag image of country Ariel Omar
this is an icon showing user is verified Identity Verified

Hello everyone,

My name is Ariel, I live in the state of Hidalgo, Mexico. I am currently trying to return to university to study architecture as I had to leave it to work full time and help my family, for which I have devised a product for male and female bags.

Let's support the Ariel Ross bags

The creation of the Ariel Ross bags was born from the manual manufacture and the union of recycled materials mixing everything with creativity and ingenuity, which gave rise to the idea of creating original men's and women's bags by mixing jewelry, wood, recycled fabrics, and fabrics from high quality to maintain a margin of avant-garde and quality giving a touch of haute couture, innovation and artistic and handmade beauty.

A personalized touch

The bags are not only part of a daily accessory in which people like to carry them for fashion, comfort and necessity, but the Ariel Ross bags will give the option of giving a personalized touch being able to choose between the logo printed in acrylic or MDF as well as a handmade jewelery pendant and giving a distinctive touch to the bag.

An ecological product

In addition to having a unique and avant-garde design, they give an impression of haute couture, functionality with 30% recycled materials and 70% non-polluting high-quality materials. This allows this product to have an impact not only on obtaining a unique and aesthetic product, but also ecological, allowing the integration of recycled materials, that is, textile materials (pants, shirts, blouses, etc.), everything that some people think no longer have useful values, can be reused as 30% material of the final product, which is implemented in the internal structure of the product, which allows better durability and supports.

This approach was meant to support the environment because the textile industry has been the second most polluting industry in the world after the oil company. The textile industry produces 20% of the wastewater and 10% of the carbon emissions in the world. After 30% of the material was allocated for recycled material, the remaining 70% material will use with first quality non-polluting materials, attractive to to the eye and to the touch. It will also include jewelery pendants, and acrylic and acrylic or MDF engraved accessories to give a unique and innovative touch to the bags.

A personalized and unique process

The total preparation of the product is carried out both with sewing machines and manually, which allows maintaining a high quality in the process and a personalized and unique preparation.

You would make me very happy if you used the [Contribute by sharing] button to share my project!

Help by sharing


No posts yet

What is Airfunding?

This is a crowdfunding platform used by almost 200 countries. Anyone can easily create a project!

Times supported 5

With just your smartphone, you can easily start your free crowdfunding now. Would you like to try and collect funds using Airfunding?

  • A unique crowdfunding platform where you could gather funds from supporters from more than 200 countries
  • Start your projects for free
  • Your project will be automatically translated for the world to see

The flow from creating your project until receiving your funds can be found out here

Start fundraising now